HOW TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS
By Dr Sameer Dagar
- Focus on Happiness and not on what others are doing.
- Accept the situation –Do not bother about situations .Accept it
- Make yourself happy not others
- Think positive .
- Count 1,2 ,3 ,4 an control your breathing .
- Smile and smile a lot .Fake it until you make it
- Express your gratitude to others -Parents, friends bothers and sisters
- Set the deadlines –On daily basis ,put all the efforts to achieve the targets .
- Be organised .
- Make a habit of forgiveness.
- Do not expect anything from others
- Have dreams but live for today .
- Spend your time with people whom you like .Choose good people with good morals
- Learn from mistakes of others
- Do not be extravagant.
- Take out time for hobby. Have a constructive hobby.
- Atleast spend 10 minutes enjoying enjoying yourself with nature .
- Do not be judgemental to others
- Do not be perfectionist
- Do not have a guilt for anything .
- Do not be quarrelsome .Avoid quarrelsome people .
- Do not bother for tomorrow ,work and enjoy today and live in present.
- Do not postpone things .
- Do not compare yourself with others .See your own growth.